Twitter Updates

Lobster!

Monday, July 06, 2009

Norman made Ethan a lobster for dinner on the 4th of July and we had a nice evening.

Yesterday was a bit different and by the end of the day I was feeling a bit like this lobster. My main Canon camera broke. Literally, pieces of it fell apart inside. So, that camera is off to Canon for repair today. I'm also buying a new Canon camera to become my main camera, as I have no confidence that my old camera will be as good as new....I plan on using it as a back-up.

Last night, while working on a wedding album design, my brand new, 1 Terabyte, iMac simply froze. Can't do a thing with it, despite an hour on the phone with Apple support. It has an appointment on Tuesday first thing with an Apple genius.

Right now I'm lucky to have a laptop to work on, but I'm afraid I'm a bit down on technology right now. Happy Monday and my your life be free from glitches!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Keri said...

Jeez D,
I'm sorry to hear about your technical difficulties. But that lobster looks fabulous! Ethan is definitely lucky!