Twitter Updates

Lace, Part 2, and a Question

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So I have a question. I was laying in bed the other night, trying to sleep and for some reason my mind wandered onto thinking about all the famous people I've seen in person. Here they are:

1. I literally bumped into Steven Tyler of Aerosmith at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago after having lunch there with my friend Tim.

2. I saw Alli McGraw in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

3. I stood behind Micky Dolenz (of the Monkees) at a card shop, on Valentine's Day, in center city Philadelphia.

OK, so leave a comment and tell me what famous people you've run into!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, here's my list of celeb sightings.

I've met Dionne Warwick, all of the Spinners, James Garner, Clarence Williams III (Linc from Mod Squad) a smattering of soap opera stars, Frank Stallone (a semi-celeb by relation). I've seen Brooke Shields, Wayne Newton, Eddie Murphy, Sylvester Stallone, several of the members of Earth, Wind & Fire (at the Phila airport), Cole Hamels (right in front of Liberty Place), comedian David Brenner (corner of 16th & Chestnut). I think that's it. Tina