Twitter Updates

Melissa and Josh, Part 2

Friday, June 19, 2009

I told them to have fun. The truth is, I think Melissa would have fun wherever she went! She laughed the entire time! I'm not even that funny. After spending hours with them, I think they are, in a word: Exuberant! Separate and together they are filled with a joy and amazing energy, and I can't wait for their wedding in September!

Photobucket

The ring!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Keep in mind the ground was soaking since it had been raining for days! They were troopers!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, OK, this shot may be my favorite! We drove around in order to find the cows.

Photobucket

Melissa is laughing because one of the bulls was taking care of some business that is usually best left behind closed doors

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful ring! I love how you photographed it on top of the wine bottle.

jamie.rizzotte said...

beautiful pictures melissa! you did a great job denise!