Twitter Updates

Melissa and Josh, Part 1

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Saturday was a bit touch and go as far as the rain went. Even driving over to meet Melissa and Josh, it was raining. When I got to Auburn Road Vineyard, the location of our shoot, the rain suddenly stopped! Melissa and Josh were very fun...I told them to just have fun and that I would document it. We saw a rainbow, which I took as a good sign! Here we go...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Something was going on here with Melissa's neck...

Photobucket


Our lovely bride-to be!

Photobucket


Photobucket


It turns out that Josh is in construction, so he felt very comfortable climbing in and on the heavy equipment!

Photobucket


Our handsome groom-to-be

Photobucket


Photobucket


This may be my favorite

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Stop back in tomorrow for Part 2...which involves some cows!

0 comments: