Twitter Updates

Heather and Jonathan, Part 1

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Some things you can tell are just going to work out...perfectly. When I first spoke with Heather about a surprise for her husband, Jonathan, I knew we were going to have fun! Heather and Jonathan have been married for 10, wonderful, years and Heather wanted to document that with photographs. Ten years ago to the day they were married in Jamaica, and it appeared that they are as happy together now as I'm sure they were then.

We started out at their home for a few shots

Photobucket


And then moved to Fertile Green Farms. If you've seen this blog before, you know how I love FGF!

Photobucket


These are blurry, but I like them anyway!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Beautiful...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Can't think of a better way to end Part 1 of this post.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Nicole K. said...

Denise, these shots are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love the look of the last photo. Nice job D-
Keri