Twitter Updates

Guest Sign-In Book!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

OMG! I was going to start my post of Melissa and Josh's engagement shoot, and I know Melissa is waiting to see it, but this album came in yesterday and I HAD to blog about it! This is a Guest Sign-In book made from 10 images from Michelle and Jason's session. (You'll remember that session, I blogged about it towards the end of May.) Feast your eyes on this! White leather (which is what I chose, but brides have a choice of about 50 cover options), and metallic prints inside. It is a glorious thing.

Photobucket


The pages are nice and sturdy

Photobucket


As you can see, you can use any pen (but I love the lime green sharpie I chose) to have guests write messages at your wedding

Photobucket


Metallic prints really bring out the colors of the shot

Photobucket


Photobucket


Finally, even Cooper wanted to admire the album a bit!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jody said...

oOOoo Denise it looks very pretty online. I have to say I think the metalic prints are Incredibly gorgeous and rich.

I bet they'll love this when they see it ♥

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.