Twitter Updates

Michelle and Jason: Engaged, Part I

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

They met at Sonny's Steaks in Philadelphia, 2nd and Market, one night. She walked right up to him to say hello and the rest, as they say, is history. How could I go wrong when we had all of Philadelphia to wander around? Instead, I think the backgrounds take a backseat to their obvious joy. I told them to have fun, and really, it's almost like they forgot I was there. They talked, laughed, and I think, they had a fun evening just being together in the place where their story began.

Part 2 tomorrow....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The ring!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Jason's face says it all.

Photobucket


The lovely MIchelle. When I met them back in December at their house, I thought she was much shorter than Jason. I was wrong! She's tall and with her fabulous shoes on, she was holding her own against Jason's 6'7".

Photobucket


My favorite shot, I think!

Photobucket


Michelle is going to be a stunning bride. I can't wait!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Nicole K. said...

These are awesome! You can feel how happy they are. Congratulations to the happy couple!

Anonymous said...

I am the proud mother of the bride, and it does my heart good to see that you have captured the genuine love and happiness shared by Michelle and Jason.

Mary (Mom)