Twitter Updates

The Magic Gardens, Philadelphia, PA

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Magic Gardens, is an amazing place. I got to shoot Jamie and Michael's engagement session there earlier this week, when it was closed to the public (imagine my happiness over that:) While waiting for them to arrive, I took a walk around to see what I had to work with.....

Click on the link above to learn more about the Gardens, where they are located (1020 South Street Philadelphia) and hours to visit. I'll tell you this, while we had our shoot, a ton of people stopped and were looking, outside the gate in, at us. They wanted to come in, so make sure you plan your visit accordingly.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Hi to Paul and his fiance! Paul, it was nice meeting you yesterday; I hope you like the shots...more tomorrow which will have the couple in them to give you an idea of how your wedding photos might look! -Denise

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Denise, these photos are beautiful! You did an amazing job. I have seen a lot of photos of the Gardens and I think yours are some of the best. Thanks for posting these.

-Laura
Gallery Manager @ PMG