Twitter Updates

Happy Mother's Day

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to you mothers out there! This is a special day....all mothers know that being a mother is the hardest thing we've done yet we wouldn't trade it for anything.

As always, I'll take this time to tell my mom how much I love her. Without her love and support and guidance over the years, I wouldn't be half the person I am today. She taught me, growing up, that I could be whatever I wanted to be. When I went to law school I never even crossed my mind that I'd fail...because she ingrained in me that I could do whatever I wanted and that I'd be successful at it. Now she's teaching me a new lessson:

Everything in its due time.

I love you mom!

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything in it's due time- she ALWAYS says that to me!!
K
PS- I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!