Twitter Updates

Rennovation

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Work on the studio has almost been completed! Norman has been wonderful and has done all the spackling, priming and painted. He removed the old curtains and hardware and installed new curtain hardware. Yesterday I went in to clean and start unpacking some of the smaller things I'll need.

You know I love my A-1 sign. Taken the day I signed the lease.

Photobucket


Postcard on my door and windows indicating that I'm booking sessions now!

Photobucket


I love the purple with these chairs which has been the basis for the entire room.

Photobucket


Waiting for the sofa. Should be delivered today.

Photobucket


Photobucket


What comes into the world to disturb nothing merits neither attention nor patience.
--Renee Char (1948)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good D
K

Andi Grant said...

I'm so jealous, a studio and purple. Wow - sweet!