Twitter Updates

BIG Canvas

Saturday, January 10, 2009



Yesterday was like Christmas around here! I had ordered a big canvas of E for our living room, and then a smaller black and white canvas, and they finally arrived.  My canvas company does such an amazing job with everything they do.  I took a shot of the canvas of E, along with the actual E, so you can see just how big it is.  Keep in mind that E is over 5' tall so the canvas is a nice size.   You should see it in person....now if Norman will only stop working so much and hang them up!


It's going to snow today in the Philadelphia area.  E and I have a busy day planned complete with basketball practice, errands, and then I'm meeting the parents of a bride to show them some of my work. I only hope we can get everything done before the snow really starts coming down.  A Saturday night, snuggled in our warm house, while it's snowing outside, does sound nice.

0 comments: