Twitter Updates

Facebook

Sunday, February 01, 2009

OK, I'm a complete list addict. I have a program, called Notebook, where I keep tons of to do lists on my computer.  Lists for my business, marketing I want to do, weekend to do's.....you name it, I have a list for it.  I have so much to do, that if it isn't written down, I can't remember it.  For example, one of the things on my list to do this weekend is to buy a pair of scissors for the kitchen.  See what I mean?  I RELY on that list to get things done. Most of you who know me, however, would say that I'm probably the most organized person you know!  Now you know my secret...LISTS!


One thing on my marketing list was to join Facebook.  I finally did it, so find me and ask me to be your friend.  Right now I only have five friends on Facebook, and I'm feeling kinda lonely.  BTW,  two of those friends are using pix I took of them as the pictures of themselves. 

And if anyone can give me a tutorial on how to get the most out of facebook, let me know!

Happy Feburary--this month is probably my least favorite of the year, so desolate, so I made sure I have a shoot each weekend to do.

0 comments: