Twitter Updates

Women Business Owners

Friday, December 05, 2008

Good morning!  I've been spending some time thinking about the next few months. I don't have any winter weddings, after tomorrow's, and have only one more portrait session for the year. January and February are typically quiet months for me.  In order to keep growing photographically (plus, if you know me you know I need to have all my time filled or I go crazy..I hate to be bored) I've decided to start a project this winter focusing on women business owners. I'll shoot local business owners, and in exchange for their time, I'll give them a DVD of images to use as they wish. When I finish the project, I'm not sure what I'll do with the images, maybe try to get them published somewhere or displayed locally.  If you are interested in free portraits, essentially, send me an email to ndmabilog@comcast.net


And happy Friday.  Looks like it's COLD out there today!

0 comments: