Twitter Updates

Wedding, Continued

Tuesday, December 09, 2008



In this shot you can see me! I've nicely labeled everything, so you can figure out where I am in relation to the bride.



He is a cutie!

Best Man, left;  Groom, right.

Our best man loved to have his picture taken~

I love this family shot in front of the red door of the church.



Stunning.  I have seen and photographed a lot of beautiful women in my years of taking pictures, but I can honestly say, something about this girl stopped me dead in my tracks. She's about 14 is is simply stunning.  I'll need her to come back to me when she's a senior in high school so I can do her senior portraits.  This is my fault, but these shots don't do her justice.  She is glorious. 

And her handsome brother. 

Tomorrow look for the shots of the ceremony.  That's the part where I got all teary and choked up. 

0 comments: