Twitter Updates

2008 Recap!

Thursday, January 01, 2009

If I took your picture in 2008, you might find yourself in this collage!  I took too many portraits to fit everyone in, so I included my favorite shots. While doing this project, it really brought back a lot of good memories of all the great people I met and worked with.  It also filled me with hope for another super year...I am so excited for 2009 and all the new people I'll meet.  

Happy New Year!

Oh, and click on the collage to see it larger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.