Twitter Updates

Happy Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 27, 2008

*I'm the one on the right, in the snappy coat, and my legs still look like that, even 40 years later.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I know I have a lot of blessings in my life to be thankful for.  My recent bout of the "flu" made so many people express their concerns, that I'm even thankful for that today. 

Here's a little update.  I went to the doctor yesterday afternoon, since I tried to exercise and couldn't seem to catch a deep breath.  It seems my URI settled in my chest in the form of bronchitis.  They gave me a nebulizer treatment there, since I was wheezing, and then sent me off for my antibiotics and an inhaler.  Hey, I'm feeling better now than I have in the past week and am ready to EAT. SOME. TURKEY.


0 comments: