Twitter Updates

Surprise!

Sunday, September 14, 2008


Look at this fabulous cupcake tower!  Amazing. I heard the orchids were edible.


The decorations were super fun and I can tell Chris put a lot of thought and work into them.

Brothers...



K's famous lizard...Denise, she told me she wants you to print a shot of the lizard for her room.

The Birthday Girl!  Surprise!

Friends...



Yesterday I had the honor of shooting a surprise party for Denise (I won't mention her new age here:). This family has been so kind to me over the past year or so, and I was so happy to be with them when the celebrated this special day.  
(PS: Well, OK, maybe you can tell how old Denise is now.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise -

Thank you so VERY much for shooting Denise's party! She was very surprised with everything...the day turned out great...no rain!! Band played 'til late in the night. We look forward to seeing all of the great photos I'm sure you took.

Chris