Twitter Updates

Landscapes

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I couldn't resist posting this shot from the farm.



I loved Mr. Snowman with all the trees surrounding him.  He was an unexpected surprise when I drove past.


These last two shots show beehives (I think:)--there were clumps of bees clinging to the outside of some of the boxes, so I didn't get too close.


The shots my photography class submits this week are for the category of land or cityscapes. I'll be posting them tomorrow. I had a great shoot last night, at a very cool farm, and then drove around and captured a few landscapes of my own. I thought I'd post my landscapes today, so please check back tomorrow to see the class landscapes.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meghan said...

Honey bees don't usually bite too much, especially in the evening and night time.


:-D