Twitter Updates

Color!

Thursday, August 21, 2008








Here's what I love!  A family that comes to a session wearing some color. I do get a lot of families in white and khaki or denim, and I love that classic look, but sometimes a little color is what I need to mix it up a bit.   Here's one stylish family with some woods behind their house and three very cute kids--just what we needed for some great shots.  The dresses the girls were wearing were perfect for a summer photo shoot! 

Ellen:  Want a job as my stylist for my shoots?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.

Ellen said...

Yes, those children are sooo adorable. I would love a job, shopping is my calling! I love the pictures. You have captured all of their special features!