Twitter Updates

Petals and Paints Family

Tuesday, July 15, 2008









Amy owns Petals and Paints in Swedesboro, NJ, and she asked me to come to her home and take family shots!  I can see why her shop is soo lovely and filled with beautiful things for sale...it must be her sense of style--which is reflected in her home as well.  It was hot, and I was sunburned from spending the day poolside, but overall I think we got some great shots!  The two boys were real troopers...until the end when I think they decided they'd had enough.  By the way, I think Amy is one of the most photogenic people I've ever photographed...she didn't take a bad picture, not one, nor did she blink in any of the shots!  


If you live in the area, and need flowers for someone, or even a gift, please stop by Petals and Paints, which is a lovely flower shop in town, to see what they offer.

0 comments: