Twitter Updates

Mandy and James

Tuesday, July 01, 2008









Mandy does my hair. She and Jim were married, in my favorite park, on Sunday. It was a beautiful day, complete with a lovely breeze off the Delaware River. They decided to share their special day with family, and after the ceremony and portraits in the park, we all headed to the Pennsville Serviceman's Club for an intimate reception. The food and cake were prepared by Botto's in Swedesboro--the cake was especially delicious. Mandy and Jim, thanks for allowing me to be a part of your special day and for treating me like family. I wish you the best as you start your married life together!
More shots tomorrow of some portraits of the couple and reception!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.

Anonymous said...

What a great moment of reading blogs.