Twitter Updates

Auburn Road Vineyard and Winery

Wednesday, July 30, 2008






On Sunday my friend Tom and I decided to go to a local vineyard to shoot some pix of him in his seersucker suit and then to pick up a local bottle of wine to share.  We got there as the sky turned ominous and had to shoot quickly.  The sky was almost black and I was scared so  he said: "I'm from Ohio and we learned to deal with storms and tornados.  You have nothing to worry about.  Yet."  Then the skies opened up and we found ourselves stranded in the most lovely of spaces...their Enoteca.  Imagine a big room, with cozy seating and soft lighting. Perfect for enjoying a glass of wine and some cheese.  So we did.  We did a tasting, picked our favorite each and enjoyed a glass of wine along with cheese (from Philadelphia) and crackers. Perfect. 


If you live in the area, try to get to Auburn Road Vineyard. Winery. Enoteca   at 117  Sharptown-Auburn Road in Pilesgrove NJ.  Worth the trip, I promise.  Tom got goosebumps when he tried a glass of their Good Karma.   And I happen to love the name!  Cheers!

1 comments:

Meghan said...

The sky goes pretty well with the subject, and I particularly like the first photo.