Twitter Updates

Amanda

Friday, July 04, 2008


Amanda is the first high school senior that I photographed back in April. Well, at the time she was a junior. Her mom wrote me this email:

Well we have the Dance Spirit July/August issue in our possession
and our favorite tapper, Amanda Viereck, is featured as a top 3
nation-wide finalist for the Dance Spirit 2008 Cover Model Search
(CMS). The dancer earning the most online votes during the month of
July will win the October cover of the magazine! Please log on
daily starting 7/1/08 (Tuesday) to dancespirit.com and look for
the link to the 2008 CMS (cover model search). You will see the top
3 finalists video performances and be able to vote for your
favorite. Amanda would love to win so we need to "tell 2 people and
they tell 2 people" sort of thing to happen. We are so appreciative
of your help.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Love,
Amanda and Jody

I'd appreciate it if all my loyal readers could click could go to dancespirit.com and look for the link for the cover model search and vote for Amanda! Thanks, Denise

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!

2 comments:

jav said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jav said...

Heyy!! This is Amanda, I just wanted to say thank you for displaying that and helping me!

Also, for everyone else, thank you for taking the time to vote! It is greatly appreciated, and I hope you like my solo!!

--a direct link to my page is :

www.dancespirit.com/cms/amanda-viereck