Twitter Updates

A Surprise

Friday, April 04, 2008




After the Garden Center on Sunday, we tried to find our way home in the maze of back roads, that all look the same, in farm-country South Jersey. We ended up in Alloway, a very cute little town where my dear friend Tom used to own a house. I said to Norman: "Ohh, let's drive around and find Tom's old house." Well, here it is, and it's been for sale the past year. If you look closely at the middle picture, you can see the "For Sale" sign. We stopped at Country Treasures and the Weekend Cafe, which is right next door to Tom's house, since Norman saw something that he thought he might want to put next to our fish pond. I got to chatting with the owner, Debbie, about our mutual friend Tom, and she has a message: "You tell Tom to get in touch with me, OK?" So, Tom, her number is 856-339-4448, and she's looking forward to hearing from you! Or you can I can arrange to take a drive there on a weekend.

0 comments: